- Classic is always stylish. Always keep classic pieces in your wardrobe. For example, a tailored white blazer, blouse and crisp trousers in any color always works. In addition, every lady must have an LBD (little black dress) and your LBD can be rocked out with a dope ass shoe. You can keep up with trends with this by adding a chunky bracelet and matching bracelet and stud earrings.
- Keeping up with the trends. On Saturday when running errands or going to the mall pull out a Gucci t-shirt, stylish ankle or boyfriend jeans with a denim jacket to match . If you really feeling’ yourself carry a Gucci bag, some dope flats and oversized sunglasses.
- White after Labor Day. Put-leeze!!! Wear it, just not in linen!!!!!And do white shoes…………….ever!!!! I SAID WHAT I SAID!!!!!
- Hair. Long, short, curly, straight….none of that matters as long as your hair is done! Not up for debate. No going out with your bonnet or dirty scarves. Its important to represent yourself, your loved ones to the best of your ability and when you go out of the house be sure to leave in the house head wraps home.
- Confidence is key. Sexy comes from within. Confidence shines through your smile, its in your eyes, your. walk and top those things off with the dope clothes and hair that are effortless and endure the test of time.
If you like this post, consider a donation